Sanitary Stainless-Steel Valves, Tubes and Fittings for the Food and Beverage Industry
Taman Industri Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
MINOX offers a comprehensive range of sanitary stainless-steel valves, tubes, and fittings, which meet the high hygienic standards required in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Sanitary valves, tubes, fittings, unions, filters, and food-grade hoses
We offer a wide range of products, including valves, tubes, fittings, unions, tank and filtration equipment, pumps, food-grade hoses, and gauges. Other offerings include:
- Sanitary valves – butterfly valves, change over valves, diaphragm valves, non-return valves, floating valves, three-piece body sanitary ball valves, two-piece sanitary ball valves, flow control valves, plug valves, pressure relief valves, and sampling valves
- Tank equipment – level gauges, manhole covers, air relief valves, spray balls, and tank sight glass
- Filtration equipment – inline filters, 90° angle filters, and screen gaskets
- Sanitary centrifugal pumps
- Tubes – sanitary stainless-steel tubes and American Society of Mechanical Engineers: Bioprocessing Equipment (ASME BPE) tubes
- Tube fittings – 90° and 45° elbow, equal tee, reducing tee, cross tee, concentric and eccentric reducers, inline sight glass, pipe hangers, tube end caps, and hose adaptors
- Sanitary unions – clamp unions, Swedish Metric Stabdard (SMS) unions, Deutsche Industrial Norm (DIN unions), International Dairy Federation (IDF) unions, and Ring Joint Type (RJT) unions
- Food-grade rubber hoses – hose materials include ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), nitrile rubber (NBR), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), silicone, and food-grade polyvinyl chloride (PVC). We also carry Blaudieck hose and Lactopal-L hose
- Gauges and instrumentation – Tempress temperature gauges and Tempress pressure gauges
- ASME BPE tubes and fittings
MINOX food-grade and ASME BPE valves and fittings
In 1997, MINOX entered the Malaysian food and beverage industry with a comprehensive range of stainless-steel valves and fittings for investors and manufacturers who required a high standard of hygiene, product integrity and purity. Since then these companies have chosen MINOX as their recognised partner, to ensure a high degree of quality and consistency in their products, with low operational and maintenance cost.
MINOX is now one of the brand leaders in South-East Asia and a preferred supplier of food and pharmaceutical-grade stainless-steel valves and fittings to many of the world’s leading beverage manufacturers and engineering companies.
Food-grade valves and fittings at eight branches in six countries in South-East Asia
In addition to our head office in Malaysia, we are also making large investments in inventory for our branch offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Myanmar. These countries are located in the fast-growing regions of the world, presenting exciting growth opportunities in the dairy and beverage industry, as well as pharmaceutical. Our ambitious sales teams in these countries are all backed by uncompromising commitment to provide the best, both in services and products.
The new MINOX quality control centre in Melaka, Malaysia, represents the company’s commitment to achieve the high standards required by the food and beverage processing sector. As a member of European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) and Food Process Suppliers Association USA (FPSA) since 2005, MINOX has benefited from the knowledge of these organisations.
We invest in quality control checking equipment to ensure every item that ships out will meet the customer’s specifications and hygiene requirements.
Large inventory of hygienic-grade stainless-steel components
Two logistics hubs in Singapore and Malaysia indicate our vision to become one of Asia’s most competitive hygienic-grade stainless-steel stockists. Carrying more than 5,000 different articles in stock, MINOX’s product range is among the most extensive in South-East Asia, from hygienic-grade stainless-steel tubes, pipes, fittings and valves to US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and US Department of Agriculture (USDA) grade rubber hoses, gaskets, and seals. Our dedicated export department offers professional service and support to our expanding customer base around the world.